What a great conversation with Diana Weber, Mom, Consultant, Agile Coach + Expert, Lightworker and beautiful soul.
Join us to hear the conversation and learn about her:
· Learnings came from major life challenges.
· Openness to synchronicities led her path.
· Connection of mind, body, spirit create courageous authenticity.
· View on holding space for others to support their growth.
· Philosophy: ‘when the student is ready the teacher will appear’.
· Writing that has been an incredible healing tool.
· Book she’s writing: ‘Journey Well’.
· Journey of meditation helped shut off the inner critic saboteur.
· Trust in her intuition, let go of resistance AND take action.
· Mantra she says to herself in the mirror every day.
Diana offers such vulnerable insight into her journey and what she has learned along the way. Her suggestions and viewpoints on how we can shift align perfectly with our new phase of evolution as humans.
Recommendations from Diana:
· Arda: Private consulting on Agile and Change Agent shift for organizations. Email email@example.com and check out Diana's blog at
· Podcasts, workshops, masterclasses, meetups and books that inspire you, expand your openness and growth. Here are some of her favorite books:
· The Power of Now (book) by Eckart Tolle – The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment is a book by Eckhart Tolle. The concept of self-reflection and presence in the moment.
· Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
· The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
· Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
· Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
· The next person you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom
· Many books by Wayne Dyer
· Diana follows the teachings from Abraham Hicks and from The Secret.
· American Heart Association – www.heart.org
– Focuses to build public awareness, improve healthy behavior habits and ensure research is inclusive.
· JDRF – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation – www.jdrf.org
provides a broad array of community and activist services to the T1D population and actively advocates for regulation favorable to medical research and approval of new and improved treatment modalities.