What a great conversation with Melody Ucros, Global Innovation, Entrepreneur and Small Business Owner.
Join us to hear the conversation and learn about her:
· Love for something sweet after every meal.
· Balance of influence from her parents – Self-discovery and taking action.
· Conviction to her parents that they MUST move to the US so she could go to medical school.
· Consistent approach to staying ‘out of the box’.
· Need for flexibility to produce her best results.
· Path to Madrid, Spain to complete 2 Masters degrees before she turned 21.
· Purpose statement she created after school that still applies today.
· Identity shift from school smart to an innovative leader.
· New business she started with her dad launches this month!
Melody offers such vulnerable insight into her journey and what she has learned along the way. Her suggestions and viewpoints on how others can make the shift is spot on.
The conversation is important, showcasing how entrepreneur skills and motivation can be beneficial within a corporate environment with a few twists. Also, the need for flexibility in HOW we work has opportunity to get in tune with how to shift how and WHEN we work, not only where we work.
Recommendations from Melody:
- Check out Melody's new business site https://stepsdirect.com/
- Tedx Talk Why Some of us Don't Have One True Calling - Emilie Wapnick celebrates the "multipotentialite" — those of us with many interests, many jobs over a lifetime, and many interlocking potentials. https://youtu.be/QJORi5VO1F8
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg has been a big impact to Melody not just today, but establishing good habits that support her future goals.
Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Listen Notes, Audible, SoundCloud, iHeart Radio. A big thank you for Follows, Likes and Reviews.